Saturday, January 21, 2012
This is a large and small version of the same CASE.
This one was super simple and quick but I love the contrast.
This was a fun way to use scraps.
Glitter paper really jazzed this one up quickly!
And this is my personal favorite. My 12 yr old chose this and made it by himself for his Science teacher. I did cut paper for him on the tabletop cutter but he made the card alone.
Friday, December 16, 2011
I'll make it easy, the whole thing is hyperlinked so click anywhere!
Here is how to enter the giveaway:
* Post about this giveaway on your facebook, blog, or twitter account, feel free to use the picture above as a visual
* Come back here and leave a comment in the comment section and include the link where you posted
* PLEASE ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
* I have to moderate some comments so if you don’t see your comment right away please be patient, it will show up once I approve it
* All entries must be in by tomorrow
December 16th, 2011 11:59 CST December 17th, 2011 9 AM CST
* I know this is a huge prize and so many of you want to win this but let’s just be happy for the person that won it.. Who knows maybe next year I will have two camera’s
Here’s the back view:
Friday, September 23, 2011
School is going pretty well. Having 6 kids in different grades is confusing at times, but their teachers are very helpful and so far even the boys are cooperating. We went on a field trip on Monday so I will have to put a post with pictures sometime next week. Have a great day!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Devon is having a birthday in about 2 weeks, so I took his pictures the other day. He is sporting a brand new pair of bib overlls that I found at a thrift shop very cheap. I thought the farm made a great background for the photos. I would love to do this for a business I think. Not sure when i would find time though! I hope you all have a wonderful day!